• +91 73 918 68 111

Terms And Conditions

  1. All required information and images is to be provide by customer in simple format through Website Form/E-Mail.
  2. The cost of the Website is final for Your requirement submitting to us.
  3. Website structure will be finalized at the time of start your website design.
  4. Full package should be completed website design for 1000,2000,3000 and 5000.
  5. 60% Advance before development, remaining 40% amount after 50% Project completion ,then application will be launched(for Customized Website Package).
  6. Additional items or changes requested after the website has been uploaded will be charged extra.
  7. Once all data is provided website will be live in 2 working days.
  8. Website Deadline Depends On Your Requirement.
  9. Final designing for Website would be delivered after full payment.